Monday, November 30, 2009

Meet Lydia!!

Matt hit a milestone birthday this year (3-0) and so we celebrated by spending a ridiculous amount of money. We have a new laptop! Not just that, but a new printer, fan thingy (apparently all new laptops need this because they overheat? WHAT THE HECK!) and the Spore game he wanted forever (he tracked the creation of it). Look how excited he is. Of course, this is a present for me too and I even named our laptop Lydia. Isn't she lovely?

While I have been enjoying her I have to say she has contributed to the lack of blogging since I have had to set up all my bookmarks, links and programs and this takes FOREVER. I am enjoying how quickly she uploads pictures and that I can remove red eye.

Now that we have a new computer an interesting thing has happened. We used to bicker about who got to use our old laptop, Mr. Roboto, and so we foolishly believed that getting a 2nd one would solve this problem. Now we just bicker about who gets to use Lydia. Sigh. Poor Mr. Roboto.

3 comments:

Carter said...

Hahahaha.

I didn't know your laptop was named Mr. Roboto!!!!

I love that first picture of Matt.

Stephie said...

I didn't know you named this laptop Lydia!!

Matty said...

I still love Mr. Roboto and will definitely pick him back up when I get over this "play SPORE until your eyes melt out of your head and your family wonders if you are still alive" phase. It should pass soon.