Thursday, September 17, 2009

Name The Countries

Besides being ridiculously busy at work and trying to balance life otherwise, I have been playing online games. My current obsession is trying to name all of the countries in the world in 15 minutes or less. My best score is 166 out of 195. It's hard though! And some of these countries are spelled so strangely! Another problem I am having is that I am starting to get obscure countries but then I forget obvious ones. Give it a try and tell me your best score! That website has lots of fun quiz games that really make you think.

6 comments:

Stephie said...

Canada, USA... ummmmmmm

Bybee said...

I got 56, but I'm going back again because I love how my answers fall on the map. It's so cool..thanks...

Carter said...

I got 75. I am so ashamed. But that was fun!

Maybe I'll try again later!

Carter said...

This morning I got 130. But it is so frustrating!!!!!! I need to look at a map. I can't remember any of these places with "and" in the middle. I remember the first name but not the second!

ambearo said...

I've been working hard at this (as opposed to blogging....) and I have got up to 188. So hard!!!

Matty said...

Wrong! These quizzes are not in fact designed to make you think OR learn. They are designed to MAKE YOU CRAZY!!! OMG! If I make another attempt at the 'name all 50 states' game I am going to weep bitterly as I throw myself off 'freedom tower'. Name every country? I fear for your sanity Amber.