Monday, September 28, 2009

Sushi, Sushi, Sushi!

My supper date with Steph and her friends was a lot of fun. We met at Maki Maki and ordered a lot of sushi! Everything and everyone wasn't photographed but here's a little peak at a few of the delicious dishes! I would go there again since the prices were okay and the sushi was yummy! I think I need a plate of tuna sashimi all to myself though. I miss the sushi place we went to in Korea with it's included miso soup and cheaper prices. Maki Maki does have a better menu than that place though. Does anyone else love sushi like I do? What's your favorite kind?

3 comments:

Simone said...

YES! Total sushi addict. However, the sushi here is not nearly as good as what you find in Vancouver (where is it cheap, delicious and fresh). I miss fresh fish! There is one place here in Richmond Hill that is good--they make an amazing spicy tuna hand-roll (a personal fave!). I also like "ebi" (cooked prawn), most tuna sushi and slamon. I also love "unagi" the BBQ'ed eel (no one else shares my love for the unagi)...oh well, more for me!

Matty said...

I like Unagi! I like the slippery texture and the way it absorbs the BBQ sauce. MMmmmm

Carter said...

As you know, I am obsessed with sushi.

That salmon looks very good and high quality! It gets my seal of approval!!!!!