Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Up

Matt and I decided to have a date night and go and see Up. I'd heard a lot of positive reviews about it and was really excited. Since we're thrifty, we went to the cheap theatre (that way it isn't ridiculously expensive if you get popcorn with your movie. Twelve dollars is just way too much for a ticket!).

I was given the task of finding seats while Matt stood in the popcorn line. I started scanning the theatre and climbing up the stairs to get a spot. Suddenly I heard my name being shouted frantically. I looked up and there were 2 of my work clients. What are the chances?! "Come sit with us hey how are you doing why aren't you at work today can we have some of your popcorn?". So date night was basically hijacked and confidentiality was out the window. Did I mention that I had just finished working two 12 hour shifts with them the previous two days.

The movie was fantastic though. I highly recommend it. It's funny, touching and makes you really think about the important things in life. It's a great date movie and good for all ages. My clients liked it too. Haha!

2 comments:

Carter said...

Just seeing that picture makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

That was the most amazing movie ever.

I can't wait for it to come out on DVD!

Carter said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask: Are you going to see The Time Traveler's wife soon?