Friday, August 28, 2009

Otherwise...

Life has been busy. I don't know where August went, actually. You can see from the picture that Matt has started to study again for his LSAT rewrite. He's started his new job and really enjoys it too. My job is going well but is pretty crazy these days. I'll be relieved once the other two new full time workers start because right now all the casual workers are going back to school so there are a lot of shifts that need covering. I work a lot this weekend and really cherish my days off so I'm not too keen on picking up extra shifts (especially since they would be paid out at a lower wage). I guess I am a bit selfish but I need my down time. Tonight I am hoping to do something fun but I'm waiting for Matt to get home from work before we plan anything.

3 comments:

Sev said...

You clearly do not have enough pencils.

Stephie said...

Bowling was fun!! " No,I can't bring you cake back. I will eat it before I get back...soooo good." haha

Simone said...

The ridiculous amount of pencils & those booklets look really familiar. Two years ago I was studying for the LSAT too.

I don't know where August went either?! Its kind of freaking me out that its already September.