Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ringing in the New Year

Basically I'm going to start where things left off from Little Brown Blog. After Korea we flew back to Canada and spent a few weeks with my family. Conveniently we arrived on December 30th which meant that we had the opportunity to spend New Years Eve at the town party. It was great meeting my littlest sister's new boyfriend and drinking and dancing the night away. This didn't really help with jet lag (which was the worst I've ever experienced and lasted at least one week) but I wouldn't have done it any other way. It was the perfect way to close 2008! Here are a few of the best pictures of the night and more are over here.

















I'll never forget Steph cutting open her chin moments before midnight ("We've got 5 minutes to clean up the blood! It looks like Carrie in here!"), Nathan's cheezie smeared face, Matt swiping some girl's crutches or the awesome cheese sandwich made completely out of cheese that I made for Kelly. The crazy memories!

No comments: