Thursday, June 25, 2009

Keeping Busy

I took some pictures of Venus playing with her ball. Since I like to have pictures on the blog I'm going to include them even though they have nothing to do with what I'm posting about.

Yesterday we went to Edmonton and had coffee with an old university friend. I had such a good time. We haven't had a lot of contact with friends since returning to Canada because we've been staying with my parents. None of my friends live in the same town as my parents. I am excited to move to Edmonton so I can rekindle friendships. This weekend we're going to the Improvaganza finals with Sev so I am really pumped for that. Should be hilarious!

Otherwise I have been shopping a little bit (nothing too exciting, some capris and more shoes that are cute but I don't really need- they were $5 though!). We bought some blank cds so I've been spending a lot of time making mixes for our car. I've never had a car with a cd player (yes, I am pathetic). Actually our last car had a questionable radio and didn't even have a tape deck. Haha! Matt and I are silly and are making theme cds. So far we have: Driving Songs, Karaoke Faves (1 and 2) and Silly Songs. Any ideas for other themes? I'm going to make a Korean Songs one too.

Today I am going to clean out the Kiester. It's pretty nasty because of dog hair and cigarrette smoke, among other things. I toyed with the idea of getting it detailed (so many people were encouraging me to do this) but I don't have a job right now and I am cheap so I may as well take some of this free time and put it to good use. Maybe I will post before and after pics. We'll see. Maybe you won't really be able to tell though.

I also need to do some planning for the two major things causing me stress: the job interview and Cindy's wedding. I have had anxiety filled dreams concerning both of these events this week so I should try and do something to help alleviate my stress. Okay, I guess I'd better get to work!

6 comments:

Carter said...

She looks so cute! I want to hear some good Korean music!!! Suggestions?

Kirsty Bryce said...

Dude, wanna do a cd swap? I will make a disc of songs and send it to you, and you do the same.

Stephie said...

I vote you make a Michael Jackson Greatest Hits in memory of that amaazing man. I mean could you imagine the Kiester pumpin with " It doesnt matter if you're black or white".. think about it..

ambearo said...

KB- Sure! That sounds like fun. Can I put anything on it? Remember you hate most of my taste in music!

Steph- I do have the Thriller album... In storage. D'oh!

Kirsty Bryce said...

Haha, I don't hate it. I just like giving you the gears. I really liked the Sarah Slean song you recommended me. So, yes, you can put anything on it. Unless it is Nickleback, in which case we are FINISHED. :)

Carter said...

Good luck today!!! You will be so impressive, I know it!